| Education & Work Experience
Education & Key Qualifications
Loughborough College September 2015- June 2016.
- BA (Hons) Tourism Management top-up degree (Grade: 2.1).
Leicester College-APC September 2008-May 2015.
- HND Tourism Management (Grade: Merit).
- BTEC National Certificate in Travel and Tourism (Grade: Double Distinction).
- BTEC First Diploma in Travel and Tourism (Grade: Distinction*).
- City and Guilds Level 2 key skills in working with others (Grade: Pass).
- City and Guilds Level 2 key skills in information and communication technology (Grade: Pass).
- City and Guilds Level 2 award in health and safety for the workplace (Grade: Pass).
Lutterworth College September 2006- July 2008
GCSE: English Literature (B), English Language (C), French (C), Spanish (C), Textiles (C).
Incheon Garim Elementary School (GarimGEC) March 2020-February 2021.
BewegungCheonan September 2019-March 2020.
Wonderland Gimhae September 2018-August 2019.
Chungdahm Gumi March 2018-August 2018.
Native English Teacher (EPIK)…………………………….March 2017-February 2018.
The Original Factory Shop November 2015- April 2016.
● Assisting customers with enquiries
● Organising and Tidying the stockroom and shop floor.
● Till work.
Kumon November 2012-October 2014.
● Marking students work
● Organise marking books into order and help record students work
East Midlands Airport August 2010
● Assisted with check-in activities
● Helped customers with enquiries
● Learnt about aircraft safety procedures
● Learnt about how to operate air traffic and bird control
Leicester College Travel Shop January 2008
● Worked in a team to deliver exceptional customer service
● Undertook administration
● Helped customers with travel bookings
Sainsbury’s PLC June 2007
● Gained experience helping in the fashion department
● Assisted and served customers
● Tidied shelves and stock, loaded goods onto shop floor and organised products in the warehouse