Do you have passport, original degree, sealed academic transcripts and criminal background record right now? If not, can you prepare these documents soon? I have an F6 visa (Married to Korean). I have criminal background check, original degree. I just need to have my degree copied and Apostilled for the SMOE (I don't need sealed academic transcripts for Korea).
* Education & Work Experience *
Education Teach-Now Educatore School of Education Graduate Certificate, Teacher Preparation Washington, District of Columbia Graduated April 2018
Certified by the District of Columbia to teach Elementary Grades 1-6. Endorsement: TESOL/PRE K-12.
Texas Educator Certificate (One year): Core Subjects Grades EC-6, English as a Second Language Supplemental Grade EC-6.
University of the Sunshine Coast Master of Business Administration (MBA) Maroochydore, Queensland Graduated April 2009
The University of Southern Queensland Bachelor of Arts, International Relations and German Language Toowoomba, Queensland Graduated January 2003
Dan D Rogers Elementary School (Dallas ISD) Grade 1 Elementary School Teacher Dallas, Texas, U.S.A September to Current
• Homeroom teacher and taught Math and Science to the first-grade general education student in a personalized learning classroom environment. • Created lesson plans and activities with members of the first-grade teaching team, which followed the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). • Collected and collated data to target lesson plans and activities to assist students in reaching their academic goals. • Created materials and activities to enhance the student learning experience. • Met with parents and sent home communication in regard to student classroom performance and their behavior. • Administered state and federal exams and created exams for the students.
iQor Corporate Trainer Plano, Texas, U.SA. January 2019 to August 2019
• Instructed Capital One’s New Hire Training for call center agents in a collections environment. • Trained customer service agents Federal and State financial regulations regards to collections. • Educated agents of Capital One’s expectations of agents, and their business intents. • Instructed agents in customer service skills needed in a busy call center. • Coached agents in financial products, treatment offers, and other customer offers. • Trained agents in different software applications, computer, and phone systems. • Planed, developed, and delivered training programs for agents. • Managed payroll, agents, and gave direction to agents in the call center. • Reported on agents progress to management and reported their issues in their company records.
Charted School Network/ESS Substitute Teacher Dallas, Texas, U.S.A January 2019 to Current
• Substituted for teachers in the Dallas Independent School District and Charted School around Dallas. • Taught English Language Arts to High School Students. • Taught Elementary classes (Math, Science, ELA, and Social Studies). • Taught Social Studies, History, and Geography to Middle School Students. • Followed lesson plans left by the teachers. • Sometimes used my own plans if it was necessary.
Jump English (S.M.O.E After School English Program) English (ESL) Teacher Seoul, South Korea June 2016 – August 2018
• Taught elementary school students English as a Second Language. • Developed and implemented skill-building activities focused on speaking, comprehension and writing. • Worked in a team environment with my Korean co-teachers, school staff, and parents. • Created teaching materials, assessments, and graded writing and speaking tests. • Coordinated after school tutoring hours with other teachers to help students in need of extra attention. • Designed lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material. • Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning media to increase student understanding of course materials. • Earned positive feedback from parents regarding classroom instruction and student learning success.
Self Employed Corporate Trainer Seoul, South Korea May 2014 – August 2018
• Worked with companies, such as SK Global Telcom, POSCO, GS E&C, and FedEx. • Trained Senior Executives, managers, and staff about changes in regulations, markets, policy, economics, and foreign relations in English. • Chose appropriate curricula and planned lessons to teach employees English. • Facilitated learning about changes in technology, especially telecommunications and autonomous vehicle markets. • Assisted in creating presentations for foreign clients. • Conducted research on foreign markets and discussed them with clients. • Tutored University students with their speaking, reading, writing, and iBT TOEFL. • Wrote, optimized and monitored training processes.
Gwacheon Middle School English (ESL) Teacher Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do June 2015 – June 2016
• Taught middle school student English as a Second Language. • Created materials for reading, speaking and writing classes. • Worked in a team environment with my Korean co-teachers, school staff, and parents. • Assisted with creating assessments and graded writing and speaking tests. • Evaluated students' comprehension of lessons through relevant test questions. • Taught 30 to 35 students per class in a well-rounded English program. • Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning media to increase student understanding of course materials.
Fortian English Language School ESL/Debate Teacher Goyang, South Korea May 2014 – May 2015
• Instructed Elementary school students English as a Second Language. • Taught debate, reading, writing and speaking. • Wrote tests and syllabuses, assessing students and writing reports. • Reported daily to Korean staff on student progress in class.
Chungdahm Learning English Instructor Busan, South Korea November 2012 – November 2013 • Instructed Middle and Elementary students in English as a Second Language. • Taught speaking, reading, listening and writing skills for TOEFL junior and iBT TOEFL. • Assessed students and wrote reports on their progress. • Reported daily to Korean staff on student progress in class.