| Education & Work Experience
| ||Do you have passport, original degree, sealed academic transcripts and criminal background record right now? If not, can you prepare these documents soon?|
I have just graduated and will receive my Master's degree diaplomfrom Columbia University in May, 2018. all the other documents can be prepared soon.
* Education & Work Experience *
Master of Arts – Teacher’s College Columbia University - May 2018
International and Transcultural Studies – Anthropology and Education
525 West 120th St. New York, NY 10027
Bachelor of Arts - State University of New York at Binghamton - May 2010
Asian and Asian American Studies
4400 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY 13850
Associate of Arts - LaGuardia Community College - February 2007
31-10 Thomson Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101 U.S.A
Francis Lewis High School
58-20 Utopia Pkwy, Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
The Walter Crowley Intermediate School
50-40 Jacobus Street, Queens, NY 11373
Thomas J Mccann Woodside Intermediate School
1 W 125th St, New York, NY 10027
James B. Colgate Public School 12
4200 72nd St, New York, NY 11234
Language Instructor May 2013 – May 2014
Joint forces Military University Korea Defense Language Institute – Icheon, South Korea
• Reviewed and instructed conversational English to commissioned and no-commissioned Republic of Korea military officers.
• Interviewed RoK military personnel to evaluate their translating and interpreting abilities.
• Conducted and assessed military officer’s Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI).
Research and Development February 2011 – February 2013
GL.Edu – Daejeon, South Korea
• Developed English textbooks that were geared towards elementary grade students.
• Taught variety of subjects which includes Debate, English literature, Elementary Science, and Current Events.
• Interviewed potential English teachers and trained new teachers.
• Translated various documents for Human Resources and Accounting department.