ÆäÀ̽ººÏ Æ®À§ÅÍ

Home > Announcement

Teacher from Pyeongtaek
 Writer :    Date : 2019-01-23  Hit : 562
Review from my teacher. Thank you.
Interested in teaching abroad in Asia for the first time, I decided to apply through this agency and within 24 hours recieved an email from Michael Kim who then wanted to set up a simple skype chat.
I will admit I was a little worried because I couldn't see him clearly in the video chat as the light from the background blurred his face. However, it ended up being a nice simple, chat where he asked basic questions. After the chat, he immediately sent my CV out to other employers within 24 hours. During our chat he gave advice on interview tips and was overall very helpful.
About a day or two later he emailed me informing me of a potential position. However, after the interview with this employer I was declined. However, Michael searched out for other job opportunities and again I was set up with my second interview.
After this second interview, I was offered the position as an English Teacher. I was also please I was declined from the first job interview as it was just over 3 hours away from Seoul.
After this time, Michael stayed in close contact with me, every email I sent he replied within hours and would let me know everything there was to know about the process and all documents I needed including visa and how to apply, the school contract, and the handling and posting of the documents. He was the middle man and kept communication between the school and I right up to the time I arrived to South Korea.
Upon arriving I was greeted by a kind man who paid my bus ticket and assisted me with my luggage and waited till I was on the bus till he left.
I am now 5.5 months into my contract and although it has been a huge learning process as this is my first Asian country I have visited, I have learnt to love the culture and people. The teaching experience is beyond words and definitely a learning experience. I definitely recommend Michael and this agency to anyone interested in teaching in South Korea, It's legit! Also, during the weekends and holidays its a great time to visit and explore South Korea giving an added bonus to your teaching experience.
Michelle from Pyeongtaek